Sacramento Area Truck Accident Lawyers
Collisions Involving Semi Trucks, Tractor-Trailers, Tanker Trucks & Big Rigs
Were you injured in an accident with a semi, tanker truck or other large commercial vehicle? Have you lost a loved one in such a collision? Now is the time to talk to a Greater Sacramento Area truck accident attorney about your rights and options at this important juncture. Filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit against a large trucking company can be complex and difficult, but with the proper resources and experience, an attorney can help you seek fair compensation for the harm you have experienced. Our Gold River injury lawyers at Caraway Injury Attorneys are here to help.
You need experienced counsel on your side. Call
(916) 655-5555 to
discuss your truck accident case.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
A truck accident may have one or more of many potential causes. Sometimes it takes multiple factors, such as heavy rain and a tired truck driver, for an accident to occur. Our personal injury attorneys understand how to fully investigate these collisions to determine their true cause or causes and therefore what party should be held liable.
The following are potential truck accident causes and contributing factors:
- Truck driver negligence (driving while tired, drunk driving, distracted driving)
- Poorly maintained truck or truck equipment (brake failure, poorly maintained truck)
- Improperly loaded truck (imbalanced load, overloaded truck)
- Speeding (exceeding the speed limit, driving too fast for current conditions)
- Adverse weather conditions (rain, snow, fog, wind)
- Hazardous roads (potholes, missing street signs, broken traffic signals)
- Inexperienced truck driver (failed to look for motorist, took a turn too wide/narrow)
Call Our Firm at (916) 655-5555 for Trusted Counsel
If a negligent truck driver or trucking company caused your accident, a Gold River truck accident lawyer at Caraway Injury Attorneys can help you in the pursuit of justice and maximum financial compensation. You may be entitled to money for medical bills, loss of earnings, emotional trauma and property damage to help you get your life back as close to normal as possible.
Call today at (916) 655-5555 to see how we can help you.