Call (916) 655-5555 For a FREE Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of another’s negligence or wrongful acts, you should not have to bear the resulting burdens on your own. You have the right to take legal action against the at-fault party in order to hold them accountable for their conduct and liable for the damages you suffered. At Caraway Injury Attorneys, our legal team has the experience and resources to effectively protect your rights at each step of your legal journey, as well as the unwavering commitment to fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why Caraway Injury Attorneys?
- Our legal team has decades of combined experience
- Firm Founder Charles Caraway is a former Marine and police officer
- We prioritize availability, accessibility, and personalized service
- We work on contingency fees – If we don’t win, you don’t pay
Our commitment to our clients and local communities throughout Roseville, Placer County, and the Greater Sacramento Area drives us to make the difference in their cases. Learn how we can make the difference for you by calling (916) 655-5555 for a FREE consultation.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Caraway Injury Attorneys is equipped with the tools to handle a range of personal injury and wrongful death cases. Cases we handle include:
Our legal team has cultivated a reputation for successfully protecting the rights of the injured and the wronged in even the most challenging cases. By placing your trust in our caring and capable lawyers, you gain the support of a team that prioritizes your needs and future.
Experienced in Personal Injury Law
Our firm focuses on protecting the rights of victims who suffer harm through no fault of their own. When negligence or wrongful acts cause your injuries, or the loss of a loved one, it is your right to pursue a personal injury or wrongful death case against the at-fault party. These cases center on proving negligence as the cause of your accident, and require several legal elements to be met:
- A legal duty existed – In order to have a grounds for a personal injury lawsuit, there must have been a legal duty owed to you by the at-fault party. When it comes to car accidents, for example, all drivers are obligated to safely operate their vehicles and take reasonable measures in reducing risks for those around them. This is their legal duty.
- There was a breach of duty – Your personal injury case will need to highlight that the legal duty was breached, either as a result of negligence or an intentional wrongful act. For instance, drivers who disobey traffic laws, drive under the influence, or drive distracted commit acts of negligence that endanger others. This negligence is a failure to uphold their legal duty.
- The breach of duty caused your accident – Proving that the negligence or wrongful act of another more likely than not caused your accident is at the core of any personal injury case. Proving causation requires clear and convincing evidence and arguments.
- Victims suffered damages – In order to recover compensation after being harmed by negligence, you must show you suffered actual damages. Depending on the nature of injuries or losses, damages can include a range of economic and non-economic losses, including pain and suffering, past and future medical expenses, lost wages, emotional injuries, and more.
Personal injury and wrongful death cases demand the attention of experienced attorneys who know how to clearly and convincingly meet the burdens established by law, and negotiate with insurance companies that want to pay victims as little as possible. By leveraging our experience in every case, we fight for the maximum compensation possible for men, women, and families across the region. We also proudly represent police, firefighters, and first responders who, like our attorneys, work to make our communities safer, and offer discounted services when they suffer preventable injuries of their own.
Discuss Your Case & Rights During a FREE Consultation
Caraway Injury Attorneys is readily available to help residents throughout Roseville and the surrounding areas as soon as possible after preventable accidents. Learn about your rights, whether you have a valid claim for compensation, and what our firm can do to help by requesting a FREE consultation. Call (916) 655-5555 to get started.